* plan9 information
@ 1996-04-10 23:19 Valerio
From: Valerio @ 1996-04-10 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry maybe I did not explain myself well.
I am looking for information on plan9 just
to write a term paper for an operating system course
(and seems that other people are in the same situation)
My university does not have a plan9  distribution I
cannot afford an expense of $350 only for this.
So I am forced to ask for you help
Thanks
Valerio

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-04-10 23:19 UTC | newest]