* Used by over half the fortune 100
@ 1996-05-03 23:29 BBarth4151
From: BBarth4151 @ 1996-05-03 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Internet User,

Get paid a check every month for long distance calls made by people who pay
50% less than AT&T.  You get a FREE WEB PAGE that tells people everything
they need to know about it, and from which they can sign up for these
savings.  You get the same "50%" long distance telephone rates.  This system
is used by over half the Fortune 100 companies and calls are carried on
one of the four fiber optic networks in the country.

There is no minimum call volume, no money to invest, no hidden charges
and no meetings.  This is not a pyramid, because it is free to join and
and does not cost to maintian the relationship.  You get paid because
people signed up from your home page to which you directed them.  You
get paid for their monthly long distance calls.

You do not have to tell a soul about your savings.  You can enjoy the
low long distance rates and that's the end of it.  However, if I put
people below you, you will get a percentage of their calls, whether you
want to or not!

This is a product and an expense everyone has.  This will reduce that
expense and result in monthly residual income from calls by people who
also are saving and getting their checks.

There are NO ARTIFICIAL LIMITS.  There is no limit what you can earn.

Read on and find out what Freedomstarr Communications, Inc. (FCI) will
do for you.

Here are the FCI Share the Wealth program features:

   * Your own FREE INTERACTIVE HOME PAGE IMMEDIATELY CREATED
   * There are no hidden charges
   * No fee to sign up as an independent representative
   * Commissions as high as 5% (sixth level)
   * Huge Market - everyone in the U.S.
   * Low international calling (see web page) 35 cents to Australia . . .
   * I will give you customers as my organization grows- to help you
     develop your downline.

This is the best deal around.  It is a business of the twenty-first
century.  Remember, you and your downline are going to save money
you are already are spending.

You are supported by FCI with the WEB PAGE and rates 50% below
published AT&T rates.

The best part is:

                IT ONLY TAKES SECONDS TO GET STARTED
                It is FREE AND THERE IS NO RISK AT ALL

People use your page to get their own FREE PAGES.  You are their
sponsor and they are your downline.  Every time someone accesses your
page, it is counted.  You are notified by e-mail each time someone
signs up and gets their OWN HOME PAGE.  The rest is AUTOMATIC.

Please e-mail me ( bob.barth@pobox.com ) and I will send you my
web address.  Once you sign up, you will have YOUR PAGE from
which others may register.

Or, you may wish to use the 24 hour toll free number to register.

IT COSTS NOTHING TO JOIN OR MAINTAIN ASSOCIATION.  THERE IS NO REQUIRED
 MINIMUM USE.

For what are you waiting?

Internet: Please e-mail me at mountain.west.communications@pobox.com
          and I will e-mail you my web page address

Fax on Demand:  Call 703-455-0341 from your FAX machine handset and
                request document #3698

Additional Facts:

- Everyone uses long distance telephone service; it is a $100+ BILLION
  per year industry. Earn up to a 5% monthly residual check on 1,000's
  of your customers use!
- This business is absolutely FREE - NO sign-up fee, NO minimum usage!
- There is no product to sell; it is a service everyone already buys
  every month!
- Direct people to your FREE WEB PAGE or send either a simple brochure
  or a copy of the ready made FCI prospecting letter you will receive.
  Prospects can call toll free, 24 hours per day for instant, FREE
  registration.
- Save yourself real money on long distance telephone usage with a super
  low 12.9 cent FLAT rate; even in the middle of the day!
- Safely diversify your income.  You will be building long term residual
  income, with a SOLID company.  You start getting the monthly checks 30
  days after the phone bill is paid.  Growth is steady, so income naturally
  increases.
- ** COMISSIONS paid on all national and international long distance calls
     of people in your downline. **

           LEVEL           PROFIT
            One               1%
            Two             .25%
            Three           .25%
            Four            .25%
            Five            .25%
            Six               5%

                 EXAMPLE:

   1 You Sign up just FOUR people      4
   2 They EACH sign up FOUR people    16
   3 They EACH sign up FOUR people    64
   4 They EACH sign up FOUR people   256
   5 They EACH sign up FOUR people  1024
   6 They EACH sign up FOUR people  4096

   Approximately $4,000/month Income can result if the average long
   distance usage is LESS THAN $20/month per person

Bob Barth
E-mail:  mountain.west.communications@pobox.com

* Used by over half the fortune 100
@ 1996-05-04 17:20 Scott
From: Scott @ 1996-05-04 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

dhog@plan9.cs.su.oz.au writes:
| Sorry everyone!  Didn't see that Reply-To header lurking there...
| Of course, it's all Majordomo's fault for putting it there in the
| first place :-)

Speaking of majordomo, it has a switch to allow only list members to
post messages.  The catch is that you have to submit messages from the
exact address listed as your subscription.  It's inconvenient, but if
we get more spam it might be worthwhile.

* Used by over half the fortune 100
@ 1996-05-04 11:35 dhog
From: dhog @ 1996-05-04 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 1996-05-04 11:28 dhog