* u9fs question..
@ 1996-06-06 13:43 Ishwar
From: Ishwar @ 1996-06-06 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I assume that it is possible to run u9fs on a UNIX box (and can
be accessed by terminals running on PCs). Has anybody made it work
under Solaris 2.4 (running on a SS20)?

Thanks in advance.
Ishwar Rattan

* u9fs question..
@ 1996-06-06 21:01 Ta-Wei
From: Ta-Wei @ 1996-06-06 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Ishwar> I assume that it is possible to run u9fs on a UNIX box
    Ishwar> (and can be accessed by terminals running on PCs). Has
    Ishwar> anybody made it work under Solaris 2.4 (running on a
    Ishwar> SS20)?

It should compiled out of box on a Solaris machine. The rest is to set
up inetd.conf to run u9fs on the u9fs port. Follow the read me in the
u9fs.

* u9fs question..
@ 1996-06-06 14:18 Nickolay
From: Nickolay @ 1996-06-06 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I assume that it is possible to run u9fs on a UNIX box (and can
> be accessed by terminals running on PCs). Has anybody made it work
> under Solaris 2.4 (running on a SS20)?

Yes, I had done that.