* Mailing list gyrations
@ 1996-07-07 14:19 Victor
From: Victor @ 1996-07-07 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can you pleae cancel my subscription to this list. I've been
persistently resubscribed for some reason.

* Mailing list gyrations
@ 1996-07-05 20:25 Daniel
From: Daniel @ 1996-07-05 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

As postmaster here at cse.psu.edu I would like to apologize to the subscribers
of 9fans for the problems over the last few days with the mailing list.  The
departmental mail server was moved to a machine running Solaris 2.5 and a new
version of majordomo at the same time.  Hopefully things have stabilized and
the problems of the last few days have been resolved.

-- Dan Ehrlich