* Inferno/Limbo
@ 1996-07-20  2:44 Shon
From: Shon @ 1996-07-20  2:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been to the Inferno homepage.  I've read lots of wonderful things about
Inferno & Limbo.  Sounds great.

I currently use Windows 95 for everything, and I understan I can use Inferno
as a user app under Win95 to run Limbo stuff.  But will the Inferno/Limbo
combination be able to use Windows technologies such as OLE?  Or will this
type of cross-application data sharing be limited to Web-like technologies
(similar to Microsoft ActiveX)?  I think I'm beginning to see a few signs of
some kind of "universal compatibility" here, but I don't have enough
information on this operating system and programming language.

Anyone with an answer...

S Frazier
President
VTI
Covington, GA
vtipres@mindspring.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-07-20  2:44 UTC | newest]