* Inferno release
@ 1996-08-01 17:35 Rob
From: Rob @ 1996-08-01 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

We had planned to make a beta release of Inferno available on August 1,
but the Commerce Department of the U.S. Government must grant approval
for the security features in the system.  We don't want to release a version
of the system with security disabled, so we must wait for Commerce approval,
which should take two or three weeks.

-Rob Pike

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-08-01 17:35 UTC | newest]