* Problem
@ 1996-08-28 22:35 Rommel
From: Rommel @ 1996-08-28 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everyone!

I am evaluating Plan9 for our internal network and I'm having problems
setting up a stand alone system. I got the files from
plan9.att.com:/plan9/pcdist (disk1 and disk[2-4].vd). I tried using the
'Poor Man's Installation Guide' and the standard installation guide but
to no avail. I get the message:

fs...time.../fs 13: server #s/dos

while it seeks something from the floppy drive.

I am looking for termrc to be in the \rc\lib but instead, I have cpurc
and cpurcdos which is included in the distribution.

Please help.

Thanks.

--o00o--
Rommel Palma Feria                         MSc in Information Systems
Email Address: msczrf@scs.leeds.ac.uk	   University of Leeds, England
               rferia@elisa.engg.upd.edu.ph     ^..^
               rferia@engg.upd.edu.ph          ( oo )  )~
               ew042@cleveland.freenet.edu       ,,  ,,
               rferia@pptn.org
--o00o--
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house...

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-08-28 22:35 UTC | newest]