* Plan9 ideas..
@ 1996-10-01 14:29 Ish
From: Ish @ 1996-10-01 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

	Sorry for bugging you again! I have to put in a request for
hardware upgrade/support for a small Plan9 network in the OS lab. At
present Minix (in first course -- senior level) and Amoeba (second
course -- Master's level) are used for instruction purposes. To this
end, I have to put in a rational for justifying the cost. As I have
not played with Plan9 enough, I am soliciting ideas (from the people
in the know) towards --

	possible issues/ideas/novel features of Plan9

that can be used for studying in an instructional environment.

All suggestions will be greatly appreciated..

Ishwar Rattan

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-10-01 14:29 UTC | newest]