* Scientific Discoveries Minimize Aging (DHEA)
@ 1996-10-16  4:48 health
From: health @ 1996-10-16  4:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Your Health Superstore is www.natureplus.com

Take advantage of the amazing natural benefits of DHEA. In the
search for the FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH, DHEA is a must README.

"I can't wait 30 More years for the National Institute on Aging to
save my ass." says Dr. Regelson, a leading DHEA researcher.

>From Medical Research by Dr. S.S.C.YEN;
  "DHEA in appropriate replacement doses appears to have remedial effects
   with respect to its ability to induce an anabolic growth factor, increase
   muscle strength and lean body mass, activate immune function, and enhance
   quality of life in aging men and women, with no significant adverse effects."

Join the baby-boomer millions now enjoying Natural new energy from DHEA!

Click on:  http://dhea.natureplus.com

* Scientific Discoveries Minimize Aging (DHEA)
@ 1996-07-31  8:34 Nigel
From: Nigel @ 1996-07-31  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Scientific results show the amazing benefits of DHEA in the search for
> the FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH.  Regain the eye of the tiger.

Not healthy for the tiger then.

Nigel Roles

* Scientific Discoveries Minimize Aging (DHEA)
@ 1996-07-31  8:23 health
From: health @ 1996-07-31  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://dhea.natureplus.com

Scientific results show the amazing benefits of DHEA in the search for
the FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH.  Regain the eye of the tiger.  Create your own
INDEPENDENCE DAY!  People, age 70, feeling and acting 25.  Read the medical
research, then laugh.

	http://dhea.natureplus.com

Bob Williams 206-269-0846

To terminate from my Health Catalog, Reply to health@moneyworld.com with
"remove" in the subject field.

P.S.  You many find my full line Vitamin, Supplements and OTC Health Catalog at
http://natureplus.com.