* duplication of the anti-effort-duplication effort
@ 1996-11-19  1:17 Steve
From: Steve @ 1996-11-19  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Russ Cox <rsc@research.att.com> wrote:
> Project list web page at
>         http://cm.bell-labs.com/who/rsc/plan9/index.html
> Comments, suggestions welcome.

There is already a projects area in the Plan 9 faq.
It is under Subject: How can I get involved?

It also says:
:> If anyone would like their projects listed here, let me know. This should
:> help prevent duplication of effort, and increase involvment from the 'net
:> community. If you are looking for a list of suggested project topics, see
:> http://www.ecf.toronto.edu/plan9/info/projects
--
Steve Kotsopoulos     Research and Development, BorderWare Firewall Server
steve@border.com      Secure Computing Canada Ltd.   http://www.border.com

* duplication of the anti-effort-duplication effort
@ 1996-11-19  1:51 Russ
From: Russ @ 1996-11-19  1:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

never mind then.  the page is down.

sorry about that.