* Are the Buslogic 946C and the Buslogic 948 compatible?
@ 1996-11-22 14:12 Henner
From: Henner @ 1996-11-22 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I plan to upgrade my single-PC Plan9 installation to a
`full-blown' three-PC system (terminal, CPU server and
file server) in the next weeks. At the moment I try to
get the necessary hardware for this project.

I've bought the mainboards, processors, RAM, network-
cards, I was even able to get 2 supported VGA cards,
but now I have a big problem: the SCSI-controler.

I would like to get another Buslogic 946C, but it
seems that this model won't be produced any longer.
But there seems to be a new model Buslogic 948 out.
Does anybody know if this model will also work with
Plan9 (using the 1542-emulation or in native mode)?

Or is there a Plan9 user in Germany who knows where
I still can get a 946C?

Thank you very much for an(y) answer(s)!

Regards,

	Henner Gratz

Henner Gratz                   Tel. (Buero): 0421 - 2041939
Leeuwarder Str. 16A            Fax (privat): 0421 - 5769499
28259 Bremen                   Email:     hg@artcom-gmbh.de
GERMANY

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-11-22 14:12 UTC | newest]