* plan9 on Indy 4400??
@ 1996-12-04 12:33 Thomas
From: Thomas @ 1996-12-04 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Any opinions/experience/plans on porting P9 to an Silicon Graphics R4400?
Tom West

* plan9 on Indy 4400??
@ 1996-12-05 20:18 Steve
From: Steve @ 1996-12-05 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry, my previous reply got out before I was finished editing it.

Thomas West <west9@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Any opinions/experience/plans on porting P9 to an Silicon Graphics R4400?

A preliminary Indy R4000 port is available from
ftp://ftp.ecf.toronto.edu/pub/plan9/steve/indy.bod

I no longer have access to the hardware so I can't work on it any more
but people are using it. I may be able to help you debug problems.

Charles Forsyth has found that the Indy R4600 will require more extensive
changes.

I'm not sure if an R4400 more closely resembles an R4000 or an R4600.
Give it a try and let us know what happens.

* plan9 on Indy 4400??
@ 1996-12-05 20:10 Steve
From: Steve @ 1996-12-05 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Any opinions/experience/plans on porting P9 to an Silicon Graphics R4400?

I'm not sure

Steve Kotsopoulos has a preliminary SGI Indy R4000 port, available from
ftp://ftp.ecf.toronto.edu/pub/plan9/steve/indy.bod Bug reports welcome at
steve@ecf.toronto.edu