From: Adam Miller adamm@adamm.net
Subject: The future of Plan9?
Date: Thu,  8 May 1997 04:39:25 +0000	[thread overview]

Alex you do not know me but I saw your post in the plan9 group. I have
a question maybe you can answer it. When will the Cisco 12000 be out?
Also on a 2505 when you do show version and it does not show any flash
memory is that true meaning there is no flash and no IOS or is it a
lie and there actually is simm memory and IOS hiding somewhere?

Adam Miller
adamm@adamm.net
www.adamm.net