* [9fans] Porting Alef ?
@ 1997-09-12 18:36 The
From: The @ 1997-09-12 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Following on from everyone agreeing that alef is the right way to write
applications in Plan9 and issues of porting your applications to other
enviroment, how difficult would it be to port the IRIX version of the alef
runtime and compiler to other posix'ish platforms for example. Does the IRIX
version use lots of specific SGI features or given a resonable ammount of time
would it be possible to port it ?

Robin
--
                   Robin J. Bradley (rjb108@cs.york.ac.uk)
If we define things by there opposites, then reality is defined by our dreams

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-09-12 18:36 UTC | newest]