* [9fans] My ftp server trouble
@ 1999-01-18  4:24 arisawa
From: arisawa @ 1999-01-18  4:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello 9fans!

I have not been aware that my ftp server
	plan9.aichi-u.ac.jp
is in trouble.
We could not ftp from Plan9 to my server.
I believe the problem  is fixed now.

By the way, I announced Python for Plan9.
However I forgot to say that my fcntl.h is not same as original one.
Mine is:

#ifndef __FCNTL_H
#define __FCNTL_H
#ifndef _POSIX_SOURCE
   This header file is not defined in pure ANSI
#endif
#pragma lib "/$M/lib/ape/libap.a"
#include <sys/types.h>                            <----- inserted!

#define	O_RDONLY 0

Thanks Russ for pointing out fcntl.h problem.
Enjoy!

Kenji Arisawa
E-mail: arisawa@aichi-u.ac.jp

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-01-18  4:24 UTC | newest]