From: rob@plan9.bell-labs.com rob@plan9.bell-labs.com
Subject: [9fans] Re: Brazil
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:55:11 -0400	[thread overview]

> When will Brazil be released?
Work continues on the system.  We want to make it something
worth the labor of releasing.  There is no schedule for, or even
guarantee of, release.  If it is released, it will probably be called
Plan 9.

> What are some new concepts introduced in Brazil?
Internally, there are many engineering changes.  It still feels
pretty much the same as Plan 9 to the user.  There is some
experimental work going on that may change that, but it's
too early to talk about.

> What will it be like?
That's a very good question.  We don't know yet.

-rob