* [9fans] a bit silly statistics
@ 1999-12-20  1:56 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 1999-12-20  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I have something silly to say here.  I cann't stop to keep this in my own
only. :-)

A month ago, I wrote a small introductory article for Japanese Plan 9
watchers.  Now, a new volume of the magazine comes out, and mine
ends its role.  In the article, I wrote we have more data in our web page...

I made small statistics around Plan 9 in Japan.  ^_^

Our web site caught about 150 readers per month from 1997 Sept.
In this last month, the number increased to 420, then, we had 270 excess
readers by my article.  What does this mean?  I don't know. :-)

Kenji

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-12-20  1:56 UTC | newest]