Hi Uriel, Sounds interesting. I have a blog ( https://cgi.ccs.neu.edu/~wujiang/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi), till now there have been few of stuffs on that. But I may update it later. Thanks. All the best. Wu On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Uriel wrote: > A while ago for convenience and as an experiment I started to collect > and aggregate the blogs of 9fans and other Plan 9 and Inferno folks at > http://planet9.cat-v.org Others have started to find it useful so I > thought I'd make a formal announcement. > > If you are 9fans and have a blog, let me know and I will add you to > the Planet 9, if you know of any Plan 9 or Inferno related blogs that > are not included, let me know too. > > Enjoy http://planet9.cat-v.org > > uriel > >