* [9fans] drawterm down arrow
@ 2004-06-26 19:47 Brantley Coile
From: Brantley Coile @ 2004-06-26 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Anyone recompiled this for Windows yet?
I down loaded the image from
	http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~mirtchov/p9/drawterm-win.exe

but still get the little boxes with hooks in them.

  Brantley

* Re: [9fans] drawterm down arrow
@ 2004-06-26 21:57 ` andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2004-06-26 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Anyone recompiled this for Windows yet?
> I down loaded the image from
> 	http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~mirtchov/p9/drawterm-win.exe
>
> but still get the little boxes with hooks in them.
>
>   Brantley

if you can negotiate a drawterm that doesn't experience the arrow
problem but includes SSL and stuff i'd be more than happy to put it at
ucalgary.  i got this version from geoff, so maybe he's the first
person to ping.

in the meantime, try this on the machine you've drawtermed to:

	plan9% cat /bin/arr
	#!/bin/rc

	bind -a '#κ' /dev

	echo 2 80 128 > /dev/kbmap
	plan9%

that should fix down arrow, at least temporarily :)

andrey

* Re: [9fans] drawterm down arrow
@ 2004-06-27  7:52   ` Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2004-06-27  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

if you've got the compiler you can fix keyboard.h; change the
following key's to the values shown:

 	Kdown=	0xF800,
 	Kview=	0xF800,

I've recomiled a version of drawterm (9P drawterm + SSL)
which I'm forwarding it to Andrey.

@ 2004-06-27 10:05     ` andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2004-06-27 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I've recomiled a version of drawterm (9P drawterm + SSL)
> which I'm forwarding it to Andrey.

it's on the web page. i hope it works fine for everybody:

	http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~mirtchov/p9/drawterm-win.exe

andrey (thanks to Skip, really)

* Re: [9fans] drawterm down arrow
@ 2004-06-27 12:31       ` Brantley Coile
From: Brantley Coile @ 2004-06-27 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thanks Skip and Andrey!  The Plan 9 community is GREAT!
But we already knew that.

  Brantley