* [9fans] auth/changeuser problems
@ 2007-02-25 21:11 John Floren
From: John Floren @ 2007-02-25 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I've got a cpu/auth/file server set up here, but when I try to run
auth/keyfs through drawterm, I get the following error message:
readnvram: couldn't find nvram
can't read /dev/key, please enter machine key
Password:

What might be the problem here? It *looks* like the nvram partition
may have gotten messed up; should I try going to the console and
resetting the partition?

John Floren
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn