From: Steve Simon <steve@quintile.net>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Using plot(1)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 08:35:24 +0000	[thread overview]

hi,

not sure what you mean by pipe the output, if you want to save the graph
you need to do that by grabbing the window, there could be things like gifplot which render the plot command stream into a gif, but it doesn't (yet).

i am pretty sure graph has a "don't clear the screen" option if that will do for you,
however my suspicion is that if you close and reopen the stream to plot it will
clear and redraw the screen. i thing (guess) that you would need to send all your
plot commands in a single stream.

steve