* [9fans] What happened to PQ ???!
@ 2002-04-30  6:21 Peter A. Cejchan
From: Peter A. Cejchan @ 2002-04-30  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Whooooooops! pq is no more included in 4e (or is it?)! :-S
The tarball from ftp://ftp.leo.org/pub/comp/os/plan9/3rd/pq.tgz does not compile (I did not bother to trace down the errors until I'm sur this is the newest archive (dated Jan 5, 2001)).

Any info appreciated!
++pac.

* Re: [9fans] What happened to PQ ???!
@ 2002-04-30 13:13 ` Michael Baldwin
From: Michael Baldwin @ 2002-04-30 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I assume it's been ported and running on the systems at the Labs.
Can the latest version be put up on the additional software page?
Once I get access to a 4th Ed system I will port it myself, as I wrote
the main part of the original version many moons ago.  It's long in
the tooth and the documentation is crufty, but hey, it still works.

On Tuesday, April 30, 2002, at 02:21 , pac@next.gli.cas.cz wrote:

> Whooooooops! pq is no more included in 4e (or is it?)! :-S
> The tarball from ftp://ftp.leo.org/pub/comp/os/plan9/3rd/pq.tgz does
> not compile (I did not bother to trace down the errors until I'm sur
> this is the newest archive (dated Jan 5, 2001)).
>
> Any info appreciated!
> ++pac.

* Re: [9fans] What happened to PQ ???!
@ 2002-05-02  9:31 ` peter a. cejchan
From: peter a. cejchan @ 2002-05-02  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

dhog@plan9.bell-labs.com (David Gordon Hogan) wrote in message news:<3b7d9d4f82fdf0481ac64e7a35687202@plan9.bell-labs.com>...
> Ok, PQ is on the `updates' page now.  It has been converted
> to the new libc (dirstat, waitpid, etc).

Thanks to all who responded! BTW, the page is named "Additional Software".
++pac.

* Re: [9fans] What happened to PQ ???!
@ 2002-05-01 21:06 David Gordon Hogan
From: David Gordon Hogan @ 2002-05-01 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)