On Aug 3, 2009, at 9:12 PM, David Leimbach wrote: > Wow.... Where's parallels 4. I doubt I qualify for a free one. > And VMWare Fusion really sucks with Plan 9 at the moment :-( You could always try Q: http://www.kju-app.org/. I find it unbearably slow but it is free. I thought VirtualBox was allergic to Plan 9 but I might try again now that I know what the problem is and how to work around it. The Parallels site is here: http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/ but they want $80 (or $50, if you're merely upgrading). I hate to recommend it because of their indifference (sometimes bordering on hate) towards their customers but it does seem to be the fastest Mac Plan 9 emulator I've had success with so far. As I said before, Windows is about their only interest, if that's is something you need on your Mac. — Daniel Lyons