* [9fans] YACM (yet another congratulatory message) re: 3rd Edition
@ 2000-06-09 11:30 bwc
From: bwc @ 2000-06-09 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Outstanding!  We have a 3rd edition standalone system running here at
BORF.  We will now turn our attention to converting our network over
from 2nd edition which we have run since it was available in '95.

Thank you's to all who had a part in pulling this off.  It is really,
REALLY apprecatiated.

  Brantley Coile

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-06-09 11:30 UTC | newest]