I started an ipv6 stack and got disgusted. I decided I'ld wait until there was someone worth talking to using it to finish. I'll probably get back to it soon unless someone beats me to the draw. My general take on v6 it does a bunch of things differently, many better than v4, but , except for the increased address space, none are compelling. There still is no real reason for ISP's to switch to it. Big servers definitely can't switch to it or they'll lose their customer base, at best they'll have to go dual stack and all that does for them is double their administrative costs. Perhaps something like NAPSTER will cause more people to need unique addresses, but until then it makes more sense for an ISP to provide large scale NAT and reverse NAT services. If they're serious about going to IPv6 they're going to have to provide protocol/address translation services anyways as the world switches over so a move to wider area NAT would be good practice until then.