From: okamoto@granite.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] pipefile
Date: Wed,  2 Aug 2000 16:55:47 +0900	[thread overview]

>As I said in the beginning, this trick is suitable for continuous
>files such as devices

I was confused in my earlier mail, because I had no EARGF definition
on my libc.h.  Now, I got the new update, and it works now what you
intended (probably).

Then, now I'm wondering rightly☺ how I can end the input, and
return to shell prompt, when I hit return key on rio environment.
Yes, I have read rio sources, but it's beyond my ability.  My only
understand on this is to send nil length font length to the frame of
the window of rio....  I know this procedure is simple, and works
under acme, too.

When I input Japanese like below:

term% 日本語の入力の練習です。<cr>

I cannot now return to rc shell.