the best thing for charon problems is to send the details to support@vitanuova.com (obviously i'll simply forward this one myself). we typically collect a batch of them and (try to) fix a group at once. for Plan 9/Inferno problems generally, send mail to support@vitanuova.com and/or use comp.os.inferno and comp.lang.limbo, which we read regularly at VN. there are no guarantees of timely fixes, but on the other hand, we prefer things to work. some things in the browser won't be fixed until the implementation of style sheets and surrounding chrome is complete.