From: rog@vitanuova.com
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] 3rd edition Inferno questions
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:17:04 +0100	[thread overview]

> Acme requires 3 button mouse, but many windows users (me included)
> using 2 button mouse.  What I can do?

the simple solution is: get a 3 button mouse. (on mice with
scroll-wheels, the wheel acts as the middle button).

you can use shift+left button to get a middle button action, but that's
not sufficient for acme, or other apps that use acme's chording.

i guess it should be possible to make three otherwise unused keys on
the keyboard act like mouse buttons (f1, f2 and f3, for example). this
might be necessary if we port inferno to macos X, where 1-button mice
are standard...

any better ideas?

  rog.