* Your Message to lmarcum@stc.com Re: Re: [9fans] ip/ipconfig
@ 2000-10-25  2:47 postmaster
From: postmaster @ 2000-10-25  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

A Visionary Name for a Visionary Company

On October 24, 2000 at 1:00 p.m., STC announced that we have changed our
name to SeeBeyond. The new name reflects the company's strategic role in
helping customers see beyond corporate and geographic boundaries - an
essential element of leadership in the New Economy.

To ensure no disruption in your communications with us, we encourage you to
change your contact information to reflect the following.

Your email has been forwarded to the recipeint.

In the future to contact individuals at SeeBeyond via email, please use:

currentemailname@seebeyond.com

We can be found on the web at:
http://www.seebeyond.com

And, effective November 1, 2000, our new stock symbol is:

SBYN

We're excited about our new name and encourage you to look for our major
national advertising campaign, which begins November 6, 2000.

Thanks for you continued support,
SeeBeyond

* Your Message to lmarcum@stc.com Re: Re: [9fans] ip/ipconfig
@ 2000-10-25  5:36 postmaster