* Re: [9fans] update of plumb game of release 2 to release 3
@ 2000-10-25  6:38 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2000-10-25  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>cpu% games/plumb
>plumb 374: suicide: sys: trap: fault read addr=0x20 pc=0x00002c43

Uggg...

>my bad! it worked as soon as i read the README unhastefully -- the levels
>file was not copied properly (me not having /sys/games/lib/plumb directory
>created and all that :)

You can choose your level by running games/plumb (don't do
just plumb :-), with an argument value, say:
cpu% games/plumb 15

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] update of plumb game of release 2 to release 3
@ 2000-10-25  6:08   ` andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2000-10-25  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

my bad! it worked as soon as i read the README unhastefully -- the levels
file was not copied properly (me not having /sys/games/lib/plumb directory
created and all that :)

apologise

@ 2000-10-25  6:04 ` andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2000-10-25  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

@ 2000-10-25  1:07 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2000-10-25  1:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: plan9

I placed the update of plumb game by Tom Duff onto our web site:
http://basalt.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp/plan9, where you will see
many strange characters :-).   Don't worry about it, just search
what you can read, and section 43 is that.  This page is written
in UTF-8.

It includes some problems, such as failed to implement right
behaviour of reservior action etc., which are all concerned with
the difference of graphic models between Relase 2 and 3, and
I thought it's not so serious to fix it for this game.

It also includes new LICENSE term by Lucent.  Please refer to it
if you have any problem on the license.

Kenji