This is a question for the authors of the system. I would love to distribute the notes both through the web and by getting it in /usr/doc within the distribution. I wouldn't like to distribute the document if authors of the code do not consider the notes as good enough. That's because I wouldn't like people that didn't read the kernel code before reading the notes to think that the kernel is not so good because of my faults while describing it. Do you think that this is good enough to be distributed? If that's the case, what do you think about putting this thing into /sys/doc/? If that's not the case, just drop me a line about how to improve the document. Of course, distribution will have to wait in any case until I iterate through the last chapters fixing everything I can notice as wrong. But probably I'll do this in 2 or 3 of weeks. thanks, and sorry to bother you.