* [9fans] SML for Plan 9?
@ 2001-01-02 18:21 Dan Cross
From: Dan Cross @ 2001-01-02 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I seem to recall that there used to be a version of SML/NJ for Plan 9.
Does anyone know if such a thing still exists?  I can find no mention
of it on the SML/NJ web page, the Plan 9 page, or in the FAQ.  Actually,
any SML environment for Plan 9 would be fine....  Thanks!

	- Dan C.

* Re: [9fans] SML for Plan 9?
@ 2001-01-03 13:01 Richard Miller
From: Richard Miller @ 2001-01-03 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Perhaps one of the other ML implementations would be somewhat
> easier to port under the APE....  Thanks again.

Would Caml Light be useful? (http://caml.inria.fr) I was using it under
2nd edition Plan 9 a few years back.  Email me if you would like a copy.

-- Richard Miller