* Re: [9fans] readimage:bad format
@ 2001-02-27 19:20 rob pike
From: rob pike @ 2001-02-27 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Tweak - which was written for tweaking fonts, not playing with real
images, so is a pretty feeble image editor - reads only files in the format
described by image(6).  You can use the programs described by jpg(1)
to convert GIF, JPEG, etc. files into tweakable versions.  This makes sense
for faces anyway, since the face software expects image(6) files too.

-rob

* [9fans] readimage:bad format
@ 2001-02-27 19:32 paurea
From: paurea @ 2001-02-27 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

What sort of image do I have to give tweak for it to work?
I am trying to make an image for use in faces, but
tweak keeps complaining about the format. I have
tried almost every format I know and different sizes
an number of colors, but tweak always says readimage:bad
format.

TIA
		Saludos,
				Gorka