* Re: [9fans] Drawterm vs Authentication Server
@ 2001-04-24 14:50 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 2001-04-24 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>>I was under the impression (per following e-mail, I am attaching below ),
>>that on the
>>terminal Plan 9 machine, there will be a problem with running keyfs. in
>>regards to readable /dev/key........

% auth/keyfs -p
Password:
22 keys read
% ls /mnt/keys
/mnt/keys/baldwin
/mnt/keys/bootes
/mnt/keys/chris
/mnt/keys/dla
/mnt/keys/forsyth
/mnt/keys/glenda

i suppose i could run aux/listen ... in this space.

i thought that authfs might help generate special versions
of the auth files but it might not matter in this case.

* Re: [9fans] Drawterm vs Authentication Server
@ 2001-04-25  8:54     ` Alexander Povolotsky
From: Alexander Povolotsky @ 2001-04-25  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I decided to try for user "bootes" - may be I am still missing something or
doing wrong -
I am getting the following message when changing to user bootes and
providing the password
 now on the "drawterm" side:
" ?AS protocol botch: file does not exist"

What is the meaning of this "cryptic" message ?

@ 2001-04-24 16:49   ` Jonathan Sergent
From: Jonathan Sergent @ 2001-04-24 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

@ 2001-04-24 13:54 ` Alexander Povolotsky