It looks like you somehow managed to not completely install one of the wraps. I have a machine that we built with the 0327 full update and then has the 0425 and 0507 wraps applied and it compiles kernels without a problem. The addclock0link code moved from clock.c to port/portclock.c in the 0327 wrap to avoid doing the same thing in every architecture. The 0425 wrap reinstalls port/portclock.c to fix a bug. Looks lke you still have a clock.c from before the 0327 version and also the port/portclock.c