I only took a quick look, so this could be wrong; but I think that rs232, lcd, audio, and of course sa1100 are doing a power off and have the code to get back on. Perhaps the pcmcia/wavelan will not do so (I didn't check that yet). Regarding the power-on entry point, my boot loader is already jumping (well, not sure yet, but looks like), to the address kept in powerregs->pspr. The linux code was kind of a tutorial here. So, if I'm not so mistaken, I think I'd only need to save all the processor state and write an assembly routine to reload it (placing its address into powerregs->pspr in sa1100_power_off). My only problem is that I'm learning arm assembler while trying to get this working, so I'm not too optimistic regarding the final result. In any case, if you still think I'm missing something (well, probably many things) and you have a minute to let me know, that would be great. thanks for your mail