* [9fans] had to tell someone... bitsy pm
@ 2001-06-07 11:13 F.J.Ballesteros
From: F.J.Ballesteros @ 2001-06-07 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Lines with `!' come from a con window to the bitsy

!Plan 9 bitsy kernel
!06 MHZ ARM, ver 1/part b11/step 8
!4801 free pages
!19204K bytes
!115240K swap
!oot is from (sac)[sac]:

[Here I press the on/off button, wait 5 secs, press it again]

!I'm back to life
!still here

where "still here" comes from dram, so looks like it's kept in
good shape.

The bad news is that I'm not recovering all the state needed yet, I
know that because the display gets the power back but it shows
nothing.  What remains to be done doesn't look complicated, but my
ignorance regarding bitsy, arm's asm, 5a/5l, and bootldr, is pretty big.
I'll put some more time on this to see if I can make it work.

* Re: [9fans] had to tell someone... bitsy pm
@ 2001-06-07 11:37 Sape Mullender
From: Sape Mullender @ 2001-06-07 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Cool, I'm impressed.

We're nearly finished converting the bitsy kernel to 9P2000.

	Sape

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1901 bytes --]