* [9fans] bitsy pm working
@ 2001-06-12 10:07 F.J.Ballesteros
From: F.J.Ballesteros @ 2001-06-12 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

	I don't send any patch here, because the
code is still really dirty. But I got pm working.
I can now suspend it and resume it back again.

There's one problem I still face, the display colors
are gone. Looks like I'm not recovering all the display state...
still working on it. Any hint? It just looks like black & white,
but with a brown color instead of black...

In any case, to prevent me from messing things up again
and loosing the working code (since dumps are 5pm here too),
I made a tar file with the working files.

I'll clean it up and send a patch.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-12 10:07 UTC | newest]