* Re: [9fans] re: how people learn things (was architectures)
@ 2001-07-13  9:41 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2001-07-13  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>Actually, there is somebody out here using Plan 9 to not program

I'd like to add our experience here.

Ususally I'm using Linux for student's exercise purpose, because she has
enough applications which we need.  One day, I have to force a student
to use Plan 9, who is very naive user to anything computers.  He got
familier with Plan 9 in a very rapid speed.  Then, I thought Plan 9 isn't
difficutl to them.   Only the difficult thing to Plan 9 may be to set it up.  :-)

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] re: how people learn things (was architectures)
@ 2001-07-13  9:24 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2001-07-13  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>Kenji was disatisfied with Plan 9's
>way to view maps of planets.

More aculately, Plan 9 doesn't fully define the way to view images of
planets yet.  ^_^

Kenji

* [9fans] re: how people learn things (was architectures)
@ 2001-07-13  9:15 Laura Creighton
From: Laura Creighton @ 2001-07-13  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans; +Cc: lac

Actually, there is somebody out here using Plan 9 to not program who has
wanted a user interface change.  Kenji was disatisfied with Plan 9's
way to view maps of planets.

Laura