That's cool. BTW, I'm just wondering... Would a system crash while doing a (mirrowed) dump corrupt both disks at the same time? While I was trying to use a couple of ide disks to survive disk crashes, I thought it would be better not to use a real mirror because a crash at a bad moment could perhaps leave the cached worm unusable. (I had a crash while doing a dump on a cached worm and the cached worm became unusable). Am I missing something? A recover procedure I don't know of? Or perhaps some code in the mirror device tries to deal with that? Another question I have is can you rebuild your mirror device just by raw copying of one disk into another?