Hi, I added a Ignore command to acme to let it ignore files matching a regexp when listing dir contents. I use it to keep the window of my kernel source dir with just the source files; but I think it's also marginally useful to hide ugly dot files on windows browsing unix directories. The usage is simple: Ignore regexp: ignore matching files Ignore: don't ignore anything regexps are those of regexp(6). I attach the changed files here. By the way, why doesn't acme use regexp(2)? Shouldn't we converge to regexp(6)? Just wondering...