* Re: [9fans] planv GUI image editor for Mars
@ 2002-03-22  7:11 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2002-03-22  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

If you are interested to read his master thesis, I'm pretty much sure
most of you don't though, there is one at
http://basalt.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp/thesis/suzuki2001/index.html.
Of course, it is written in Japanese, and iso-2022-jp (JIS).  :-)

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] planv GUI image editor for Mars
@ 2002-03-26 16:41 ` Laura Creighton
From: Laura Creighton @ 2002-03-26 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans; +Cc: lac

I wish I could read his thesis.  The work looks really interesting.

Laura

* Re: [9fans] planv GUI image editor for Mars
@ 2002-04-02 17:08 ` Laura Creighton
From: Laura Creighton @ 2002-04-02 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans; +Cc: lac

we are very busy here as well.  But I made time to make a blueberry pie.
Yum!

Laura
.

* Re: [9fans] planv GUI image editor for Mars
@ 2002-03-27  7:04 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2002-03-27  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Oops! Sorry.
It's a private mail...

Kenji

* Re: [9fans] planv GUI image editor for Mars
@ 2002-03-27  1:17 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2002-03-27  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thanks Laura.

I still haven't read the site you recommended for me.
Now we are in a season of new year, and have many obligations...

Kenji

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2180 bytes --]

From: Laura Creighton <lac@cd.chalmers.se>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Cc: lac@cd.chalmers.se
Subject: Re: [9fans] planv GUI image editor for Mars
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:41:29 +0100

@ 2002-03-25  2:26 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2002-03-25  2:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Ok, I (think) I've fixed that page.
Thank you very much Jun!

Kenji

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1950 bytes --]

From: okamoto@granite.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:11:01 +0900

@ 2002-03-22  7:03 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2002-03-22  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I placed planv.tgz at our usual web site, http://basalt.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp/plan9/p9index.html.
It is shown as Section 49, where this page is written in UTF-8 and Japanese.   You can neglect
those Japanese and just read what you can read, which will lead you to this section
I included README and planv.1 man page, too.

This planv is mostly written by Yoshitatsu Suzuki as his part of master thesis of our university.

Kenji