From: Rolandas Naujikas <rolnas@takas.lt>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] Intel Pro/100 S Desktop Network Adapter
Date: Thu,  9 May 2002 11:55:52 +0200	[thread overview]

Finally I found the root of problem.
By hazard I seed on boot screen and I found line
pcirouting: BIOS workaround: ??? at pin ?? irq 11 -> 10
But my net card use irq=11 and driver loose interrupts.
So I commented next line "southbridge->set(sbpci, m[0], pci->intl);"
and voila - all work.

If someone need more information to correct this for future, I could submit.

I'm impressed in plan9 and I'm learning this beast.

Rolnas