Thank you very much, Jim. It may hard to read the error message even if I make it run in debugging mode, because it occures very rarely, and when it happenes, that machine reboots automatically, and then, that neccessary mesage could be hidden among lots of others... When I experienced system crush of our CPU server, I tried to find some other dual Pentium machine for it. I failed to do it, because there may be no Pen III dual motherboard in the market, except only of SuperMicro's Xeon motherbord, which is very very expensive, and beyond my scope of fund. (I was told some $1,200~1,300 for that motherboard!!) So, I had to choose Pen 4 mother for that server. This may also be true for most of Plan 9 users now. How we can enjoy multi-CPU nature of Plan 9. Alas! Kenji