* [9fans] Matrox Millenium Doesn't Work in Release 4, apparently :-(
@ 2002-06-26  4:10 Dave
From: Dave @ 2002-06-26  4:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I noticed that the Millenium was supported in Release 3, but I can't
seem to get it to work in Release 4.  That's rather unfortunate for me,
since the only other card I have is a Trident Blade 3D, which is totally
unsupported :-(

I'm willing to put in the work necessary to make one of the above work,
if somebody can point me in the right direction.

Sorry to post so soon after joining the list,
Dave Cohen <dave@dave.tj>