From: William Josephson <nowkjspm@eecs.harvard.edu>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] pm postprocessor and g++
Date: Fri,  4 Oct 2002 12:05:30 -0400	[thread overview]

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 03:39:48PM +0000, Joel Salomon wrote:

> Now that gcc (including, presumably g++) has been ported to plan9, can
> the pm postprocessor be brought back? Are there any other programs
> that were removed for this reason?

I think that the folks at the Labs use the
old cfront binaries for pm, but it is
trivial to compile pm with gcc despite how
much C++ has changed in the intervening years.
I've got my Unix backport somewhere here, but
it would be just as easy to poke around for
the copy of the source Rob posted to 9fans.