hi every body , i am new to plan 9 , want to know how exactly the cpu servers provide processing power to the machines on the network ( actually how it is implemented in the operating system ) . my problem is , what i am getting every where on inter net is : how to use plan 9 , but i am interested in its operating system design and architecture , please tell me from where can i get this thing . right now i am not the part of mailing list so please reply at my mail id. thanks , Regards, pankaj chauhan Catch all the cricket action. Download Yahoo! Score tracker