* [9fans] ld.com problems?
@ 2003-06-21 17:29 Scott Schwartz
From: Scott Schwartz @ 2003-06-21 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Has anyone had problems with ld.com?  On my old pentium, running ld.com
gets as far as the greeting and then the screen clears and the machine
reboots.  Browsing sourcedump it looks like boot/pc/l.s changed a constant
from 0x08000 to 0x90000 (withough changing the comment that says 24K
for page tables.)  Putting that value back seems to fix the problem,
but am I causing some other problem by doing that?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-06-21 17:29 UTC | newest]