* [9fans] licensing agreement preventing disclosure of hardware manuals.
@ 2003-11-29 17:13 Laura Creighton
From: Laura Creighton @ 2003-11-29 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Could any of you who have asked for hardware manuals and been turned
down either a) because they say it will invalidate their patents or
b) because they say it will invalidate tehir licensing agreement
with somebody -- say Microsoft -- to release such details please
mail me the names of 'what hardware you wanted specs for' and
'why you didn't get it'.  I'm looking for evidence of abuse of
monopoly position or improper secrecy of a patent for a big European
Union Parliament Pow Wow on 'intellectual property' so called.

Thanks very much,
Laura Creighton

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-11-29 17:13 UTC | newest]