* [9fans] 'relative device name' */../other in fossil conf?
@ 2004-01-25 14:28 Axel Belinfante
From: Axel Belinfante @ 2004-01-25 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I saw that in an on-disk stored fossil config I can use something like

 fsys main config *

to refer to the device on which config is stored.

Could it make sense to be able to use something
similar to refer to other partitions on the same disk, eg

  fsys once config */../once

to refer to partition named once on the same disk?

(if this is already possible - should have tried, I know -
 maybe it is something to add to the man page?)
Axel.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-25 14:28 UTC | newest]